By Jocelyn Gallardo and Joy Patterson
Fall has arrived! When it comes to fall foods, pumpkins, spices, and apples are the bases of these scrumptious snacks. Every week, from the beginning of October to the end of November, a new, easy,and delicious recipe can be found under the title of Fall Food Recipes on the Condor Press. The first recipe? Pumpkin pie milkshakes! With the heat of early fall, pumpkin pie milkshakes are the perfect food to get you into the spirit while keeping you cool.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 2/3 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Blend the first 5 ingredients together until smooth
- Poor desired serving into a glass
- Top with whipped cream (optional)
Enjoy, and keep an eye out for more Fall Foods coming soon!