By Jocelyn Gallardo and Joy Patterson
Welcome back to Fall Food Recipes! Ever wondered what to do with all of the pumpkin seeds left over from your jack o’lantern? This week we will be giving you an easy and quick, sure to make you smile roasted pumpkin seed recipe that you can enjoy as another tasty fall snack. Have fun cooking!
- 1 1/2 cups of raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons of melted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C)
- Mix together all ingredients into a large bowl
- Spread out mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for about 45 mins or until golden brown
- Occasionally take out and stir
- Cool until temperature desire
Enjoy and keep an eye out for more fall foods!