by Sam Torres
November is a wonderful month filled with spending time with family. . Thanksgiving is just one of the many holidays that revolve around family bonding and food. On this day tables tops are covered with turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and the famous pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie is a delicious dessert that is really simple to make. If you want to try and make it yourself, check out this amazing recipe found at http://www.verybestbaking.com. All you need are a few ingredients and you have yourself a tasty fall treat.
¾ cup of granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
2 large eggs
1 can (15 oz) LIBBY’S™ 100% Pure Pumpkin or and pumpkin mix
1 can (12 fl. oz) Nestlè™ Carnation Evaporated milk or regular milk
1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep dish pie shell
Whipped cream (optional)
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin mix
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk
- Pour into pie shell
- Bake in pre-heated 425*F oven for 15 minutes
- Reduce temperature to 350*F, bake for 40-50 minutes
- Cool for 2 hours
- (optional) Finally top off this delicious dessert with some fluffy whipped cream
It only takes a few hours and can serve up to 8 people. This is a simple recipe and a very tasty treat and so worth making!