By Alessa Manzo
What You Need:
- electric beater, or hand-mixer
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup CannaButter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups flour (or CannaFlour)
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup sugar (for coating)
- 24 Hershey kisses, unwrapped
Beat together sugar, brown sugar, CannaButter and peanut butter in bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla and salt beating until mixed well.
Add flour and baking soda continue beating until all ingredients are mixed.
Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes to firm. Preheat oven to 375°F.
Shape dough into 3 inch-round balls. Rough cookie dough balls into sugar place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes or until very lightly golden brown.
Immediately press a chocolate kiss into the middle of each cookie cookie will crack around edges. Transfer cookie to cooking racks.
Cool for 10 minutes before serving.