By Jessie Logsdon
Fall is coming which means colder weather, and tastier treats. When it is cold, there is nothing better than a nice, warm brownie. Chewy, soft, warm, and gooey. It is a perfect treat on cold nights. Something that is even better then making it from a box, is making them from scratch. I make this delicious recipe from http://www.food.com/ all the time! My family and I love them, and we eat them all the time!
If you want to make these delicious treats you will need:
- 1 ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup baking cocoa
- 1 ⅓ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¾ cup melted butter or ¾ cup margarine.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
- Nuts or almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9 baking pan
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl; stir.
- Add wet ingredients and stir well.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.